thinkbridge is how growth-stage companies can finally turn into tech disruptors. They get a new way there – with world-class technology strategy, development, maintenance, and data science all in one place. But solving technology problems like these involves a lot more than code. That’s why we encourage think’ers to spend 80% of their time thinking through solutions and 20% coding them. With an average client tenure of 4+ years, you won’t be hopping from project to project here – unless you want to. So, you really can get to know your clients and understand their challenges on a deeper level. At thinkbridge, you can expand your knowledge during work hours specifically reserved for learning. Or even transition to a completely different role in the organization. It’s all about challenging yourself while you challenge small thinking.
thinkbridge is a place where you can:
- Think bigger – because you have the time, opportunity, and support it takes to dig deeper and tackle larger issues.
- Move faster – because you’ll be working with experienced, helpful teams who can guide you through challenges, quickly resolve issues, and show you new ways to get things done
thinkbridge. There’s a new way there. ™
As a part of the job, you will be required to
- High context awareness of project state, to maintain consistent delivery -development and client – team cohesion.
- Analyze, plan, develop, and run successful sprints
- Very high pro-active highlighting of concerns and expectation setting to prevent any business upset
- Ability to determine and define clear deliverables and responsibilities for each team member
- Leading project teams’ work through ideation to iterative delivery including tracking progress against goals, removing blockers, leading creative problem solving, creating best ways to report and track against objectives, resource management, vendors and contract negotiation processes
- Being responsible for program management of several key technologies and related projects.
- Drive cross functional scheduling, delivery tracking, coordination and all milestones for the various cross-BU projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members in the most effective manner
- Implement acquired knowledge of software product development life cycle and delivery processes.
- Ability to successfully manage client relationship with proactive communication
- Ability to efficiently onboard new team members and make them productive in the minimum amount of time possible.
- Manage Compliance and Registration: Learner Requests, data quality, issue resolution, compliance documentation
- Manage project finances: budgeting, invoicing, reconciliation, reporting, escalations
- Always stay on top of reports and task updates.
- 4+ years of proven successful technical project or program management experience.
- 2+ years of experience leading large-scale projects with cross-functional teams in global, fast-paced, customer-driven eCommerce or SaaS industries.
- Hands-on experience in software development or testing
- Good understanding and knowledge of .NET Core, Angular, AWS
- Has excellent verbal and written communication
- Has exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Experience in Agile Scrum and related ceremonies, and in JIRA – creating and managing project boards, issues, epics, sprints, reports and should have acted in the capacity of a Scrum Master.
- · Proven record of leading teams to improved processes via Retrospectives.
- Can demonstrate excellent ethical behavior
- Can demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Must have technical skills
Good to have skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop/Sketch/Balsamic/ Invision etc.
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
Our flagship policies:
- All leaves taken are paid leaves
- Insurance cover for your family