This position is for Talent Inc. Talent Inc. was founded in 2014 with the mission to help job seekers navigate career changes and differentiate themselves in a competitive job market. Through its suite of brands, Talent provides professional resume writing, professional CV writing and interview preparation coaching. For more information, please visit us at https://www.talentinc.com
Come join our team. Together, we'll help others tell their career stories and land their dream jobs.
- Build and lead a team of data analysts, product analysts, and reporting engineers to support our product, partner, and business data reporting needs
- Collaborate closely with Data Engineering to implement proper data and analytic methodologies to drive data-driven insights to identify and quantify key drivers, and business impacts and predict outcomes
- Coordinate closely with product and business teams to develop, implement, report, and analyze key partner and product drivers, metrics that draw conclusions and measure impacts
- Develop, prioritize and execute the analytics roadmap in support of product and business data analytic requirements
- Conduct user studies and research based on segmentation and cohort analysis to identify pain points that impact key retention and engagement metrics
- Achieve company objectives through the development and deployment of advanced analytics and architecture, proactive operational solutions, and data visualization and dashboards based on user and partner performance data
- Conduct complex analysis and A/B experiments to maximize subscription acquisition, retention, lifetime value and overall revenue goals of the organization
- Drive required instrumentation and data capture methodologies to collect and interpret user behaviors that provide insights and recommendations to product teams for product enhancements
- Visualize and report data findings creatively and in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provide insights to technical and non-technical users
- Serve as a project manager to drive and complete product and business interrelated projects
This is a full-time remote position.
- 5 or more years of advanced analytics experience and managing analytical teams
- Domain expertise in consumer-focused, SaaS subscription revenue businesses
- Track record of visualizing and communicating quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Extensive experience solving analytical issues using quantitative and qualitative approaches.
- Technical skills in report development and analytics with the ability to perform critical thinking in data analysis and process.
- Strong technical skills, including database queries and programming languages
- Proficiency with data visualization tools and methodologies
- Ability to analyze the results of models and algorithms to optimize speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and identify opportunities as a result of analysis of the operations of the business.
- Experience working with global teams to support and impact business objectives
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Confidence when developing and facilitating data-driven reports and presentations to executive leadership
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring, and team/relationship-building skills
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to build rapport and gain trust across the organization