thinkbridge is how growth-stage companies can finally turn into tech disruptors. They get a new way there – with world-class technology strategy, development, maintenance, and data science all in one place. But solving technology problems like these involves a lot more than code. That’s why we encourage think’ers to spend 80% of their time thinking through solutions and 20% coding them. With an average client tenure of 4+ years, you won’t be hopping from project to project here – unless you want to. So, you really can get to know your clients and understand their challenges on a deeper level. At thinkbridge, you can expand your knowledge during work hours specifically reserved for learning. Or even transition to a completely different role in the organization. It’s all about challenging yourself while you challenge small thinking.
thinkbridge is a place where you can:
- Think bigger – because you have the time, opportunity, and support it takes to dig deeper and tackle larger issues.
- Move faster – because you’ll be working with experienced, helpful teams who can guide you through challenges, quickly resolve issues, and show you new ways to get things done.
- Go further – because you have the opportunity to grow professionally, add new skills, and take on new responsibilities in an organization that takes a long-term view of every relationship.
There’s a new way there. ™
As part of the job, you will be required to
- High analytical thinking to effectively analyze information and databases.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively and work with departmental staff and the management.
- Profound GIS knowledge, as a GIS specialist is expected to work with various GIS tools.
- Expertise in setting up architecture support for new GIS project on AWS platform.
- Read everything in detail that comes your way.
- Elicit, analyze, specify & validate business requirements.
- Define & Document the engineering requirements including architecture, components, usable interfaces & the other characteristics.
- Place specific emphasis on technical and usability design.
- Code and verify the solution.
- Keep stakeholders informed.
- Keep up with technology and the domain.
Must-Have Technical Skills:
- Good understanding of C# and .Net Framework
- Needs experience working on Google earth and ESRI
- Knowledge of any RDBMS database and Spatial Database. Postgres and PostGIS will have more preference.
Good to have:
- .Net Core
Our Flagship Policies and Benefits :
- Remote First
- WWW Policy – Quarterly In-person collaboration week
- Work from anywhere!
- Flexible work hours.
- All leaves taken are paid leave.
- Insurance cover for your family.